Dexotech Quality Commitment
Dexotech follows ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Context of the organization– Requirements for understanding the scope of the operation and reach of QMS.
- Leadership– Commitment to the QMS in all levels of the operation.
- Planning– Quality objectives identified and action plans implemented to meet the needs.
- Support– The requirements needed to meet the objectives.
- Operation– All aspects of the planning and creation of the product or services including planning, product requirements review, design, creating and releasing the product or service, and controlling nonconforming process outputs.
- Performance evaluation– Monitoring and evaluating the performance.
- Improvement– QMS betterment over time, including process nonconformity and taking corrective actions for processes.
We implement a Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, which uses these elements to implement change within the processes of the organization in order to drive and maintain improvements within the processes.