Our focus on being a value centered company is supported by placing workplace and public health and safety first. Safety is the foundation of our approach to every task and we are committed to take every and all steps to eliminate risk to personnel and equipment.
Our safety program has been independently reviewed and has demonstrated compliance with provincial, state, and federal requirements.
The following is a general listing and description of the Dexotech Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) elements and their application.
The Dexotech Safety and Health Management System (SHMS) is driven by leadership and commitment from senior management and its readiness to provide resources for HSE matters. Dexotech is committed to providing a productive, safe and healthy work environment for our employees, contractors, clients, customers and visitors.
Our commitments are communicated to all employees, contractors and suppliers and include:
- To instill a corporate culture where harm to our staff through work is totally unacceptable;
- To be proactive in assessing health, safety and environmental hazards for new business, new and existing work systems, practices and equipment;
- To encourage team problem solving at all levels of the organization to implement work practices that continually improve safety, environmental standards and productivity;
- To report and investigate incidents and implement systems and practices that prevent reoccurrence;
- To ensure compliance with legal requirements and industry standards;
- To train managers and employees to competently perform work described in safe work procedures;
- To provide information to all employees, contractors and customers that inform them of health safety and environmental issues relevant to Dexotech operations;
- To ensure products are safe and without adverse environmental impact.
- All Dexotech staff have a responsibility for implementing this safety and health management system by striving to achieve a zero tolerance towards hazards, incidents and injuries.
- We continuously improve safety and health management by setting objectives, plans and performance measures and regularly reviewing progress against the targets set.
- We involve our staff in safety and health management through training and by contributing in identifying, assessing and controlling hazards.
Our clients may request our full SHMS by contacting us @ EHS@dexotechpower.com